36 Pin Tester V2
What is the difference in the 36 Pin Tester V2. We have placed Ultra bright LED’s and redesigned the LED window making it extremely easy to read and view the numbers even in the full sun light.
- Test your e-matchers
- Test your cable for open circuits
- Test firing output on your system
- Dimensions (LWH) 14.7 x 8.8 x 2.6cm
- 9V Battery required ( Battery not included )
- Weight 250g with out battery
- Works with most 36 pin Centronics system
- Fire One
- Fire Lynx
- Pyro Magic
- Ace Pyro
- And Others.
QuickClips 36pin All in 1 tester Unser manual
- Testing you cable plug both ends of you cable to the 2 front connectors then press the red button.
- Test the continuity of your e-matchers on the rail when you have connected your e-matchers to your rail.
- Connect one end of the cable to the left side of the connector marked Fuse and the other end to the rail then press the red button.
Testing the firing output of you module.
- Connect one end of your cable to the connector on the back of the tester.
- Connect the other end of your cable to the firing module.
- Press the shot 1 on your firing system and shot 1 LED with light up.